Join our team of experts.
Al Mana Media's greatest asset is a strong, dedicated and experienced team
who truly understand our client's needs as well as the evolving marketplace.
We are always on the lookout for creative and motivated team members.
HEAD OF SOCIAL - THE ONE THAT HOLDS THE TEAM IN PLACE
The Social Media Manager should be a devoted employee who knows the company and the brand very well. .
The main responsibilities:
• Traces the strategy, plan campaigns, set goals, and deadlines;
• Brings brand & product awareness builds an online reputation;
• Creates content (when there is no social media content creator), promotes content and campaigns (when there is no social media advertiser);
• Generates leads and conversions;
• Makes sure the team functions properly;
• Keeps in touch with the key stakeholders (the client – if you’re an agency, other Marketing departments, other departments in the company).
The main skills:
• Soft skills: bring a big impact on the marketing. Creativity, copywriting and a keen eye for design are the three most important soft skills. leadership skills to lead the future social media team to the right direction in line with the culture fit. Great presentation and public speaking skills.
• Hard skills: The Social Media Manager should be fluent with the industry very well, has a lot of connections and most importantly, masters a lot of hard skills. The most important is to be updated with the digital expertise (staying up to date with the latest social media trends) with a pinch of social media management tools, SEO, and client service. And always willing to share the knowledge and has an appetite for teaching others.
Experience: 3-5 years